Moniteau County, Missouri
(Est. by H.P. Stonner in 1946)
From the 2008 Pictorial History of Tipton:
After his graduation from the University of Missouri-Kansas City, Ralph Stonner returned to his home town in 1986 to practice dentistry with his father, H. P. Stonner. Dr. Ralph Stonner has a general dentistry practice that includes teeth exams, cleaning, fillings, extractions, crowns and dentures. After his father's retirement, Ralph built a new facility near the east edge of Tipton in 1996.
Dr. H. P. Stonner began his career as a dentist in Tipton in 1946. His first office was downtown over Hecht's Drug Store in the office used by Dr. Fischer. He moved to the City Hall building in 1952. In 1959, H. P. moved his office to the north portion of his family's new home on the southwest corner of Highway 50 and Park Avenue.
Moniteau County Homepage
Please go to the
contact page with questions or
comments about this web site
Copyright © 1997- Alan Sparks - Moniteau County MOGenWeb, All Rights Reserved.
Last modified: December 23, 2016